SGD 299.40 (incl. GST)
ON SALE NOW! U.P. SGD 499
Made of durable and soft pebbled cowhide leather, the unisex Raffles Bag adds stylish simplicity to any man or woman’s wardrobe. This modern classic is available in either blue or olive green. Incredibly versatile, the Raffles Bag can be worn over the shoulder or across the body.
Check out a visual guide to the Raffles Bag's features!
- adjustable-length cotton shoulder strap (end-to-end length: 69cm (min) to 91cm (max))
- comfort-fit leather shoulder pad
- 2 front zippered pockets (containing a key clip and compartments for mobile phones, and ample room for other items which need to be accessed easily
- rear slip pocket
- rear zippered pocket
- 2 large zippered pockets (suitable for spare outfits, muslin wraps etc.)
- 4 slip pockets (ideal for teething rings, pacifiers and toys)
- 2 side bottle pockets (holds bottles and sippy cups upright)
- water-resistant nylon lining embellished with Tribe’s logo
- water-resistant nylon change mat embellished with Tribe’s logo
- 2 multi-use plastic & water-resistant nylon pouches embellished with Tribe’s logo (perfect for stowing away diapers, medicines and snacks; the clear plastic top layer allows you to see what is inside)
Dimensions: approx. 27 cm (height) x 36 cm (width) x 16 cm (depth)
The Raffles Bag comes in a dust bag embellished with Tribe’s logo.
Tribe's online catalogue price of SGD549.00 is in Singapore Dollars ("SGD") and is inclusive of 7% GST (sales tax). GST does not apply to orders having shipping addresses outside Singapore, making the approximate price conversion of this product for overseas orders (after the deduction of the 7% GST), approx. USD420, GBP260 and AUD400. To view this product in a currency other than SGD, use the drop down currency menu towards the top right of this page - prices displayed will be approximate prices based on live foreign exchange rates and will include the 7% GST (for overseas orders, the 7% GST will be automatically removed at check out after entry of the overseas shipping address). Refer to Tribe's "Terms & Conditions" for further details on currency conversions.